Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Reno Z CPH1979 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Oppo Reno Z CPH1979, then you can install Magisk on Reno Z CPH1979 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.2. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Reno Z CPH1979 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Reno Z CPH1979 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Reno Z CPH1979 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of Reno Z CPH1979. Magisk Manager v7.3.2 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-A102U. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Reno Z CPH1979. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 for rooting Reno Z CPH1979. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oppo Reno Z CPH1979.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Reno Z CPH1979 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Reno Z CPH1979 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear CPH1979 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Reno Z CPH1979. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Reno Z CPH1979. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CPH1979.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Reno Z CPH1979 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Reno Z CPH1979. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Reno Z CPH1979, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your CPH1979.
Below are the steps using which you can root Reno Z CPH1979. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Reno Z CPH1979 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. Reno Z CPH1979 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Reno Z CPH1979 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Reno Z CPH1979 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Oppo Reno Z CPH1979 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Oppo Reno Z CPH1979 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.2 apk for Oppo Reno Z CPH1979.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for CPH1979.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on CPH1979.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on CPH1979.
6. It is the time to attach your CPH1979 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to CPH1979.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on CPH1979.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on CPH1979 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your CPH1979.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from CPH1979 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Oppo Reno Z CPH1979 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on CPH1979 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot CPH1979.
You have successfully rooted Reno Z CPH1979. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Reno Z CPH1979 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Reno Z CPH1979. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your CPH1979.