Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Oukitel K10000 Pro owners. According to XDA Developer Alberto96, TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery is available for Oukitel K10000 Pro. You can use this TWRP v3.1.1 and Magisk v16.4 to root Oukitel K10000 Pro. Are you wondering how to root Oukitel K10000 Pro? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Oukitel K10000 Pro. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Intex Aqua Star 2 HD BR2076BE. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Oukitel K10000 Pro. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 for rooting Oukitel K10000 Pro. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oukitel K10000 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Oukitel K10000 Pro using TWRP v3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Oukitel K10000 Pro may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear K10000 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Oukitel K10000 Pro. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on K10000 Pro. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on K10000.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Oukitel K10000 Pro using TWRP v3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Oukitel K10000 Pro. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Oukitel K10000 Pro, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your K10000.
Below are the steps using which you can root Oukitel K10000 Pro. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Oukitel K10000 Pro got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4. K10000 Pro battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Oukitel K10000 Pro Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery for Oukitel K10000 Pro on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.4 for K10000.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for K10000.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on K10000.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on K10000.
6. It is the time to attach your K10000 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.4 to your K10000.
8. It is essential to put Oukitel K10000 Pro into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery on your K10000.
10. It is the time to put Oukitel K10000 Pro into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.4 on Oukitel K10000 Pro in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Oukitel K10000 Pro. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Oukitel K10000 Pro using TWRP v3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Oukitel K10000 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your K10000 Pro.