Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Panasonic P55 Max owners. According XDA Member Imssk, TWRP Recovery is available for Panasonic P55 Max. You can use this TWRP and Magisk v16.4 to root P55 Max. Are you wondering how to root Panasonic P55 Max? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Panasonic P55 Max. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design NEO-AL00. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Panasonic P55 Max. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4 for rooting P55 Max. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Panasonic P55 Max.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Panasonic P55 Max using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Panasonic P55 Max may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear P55 Max owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Panasonic P55 Max. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on P55 Max. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on P55 Max.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Panasonic P55 Max using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Panasonic P55 Max. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Panasonic P55 Max, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your P55 Max.
Below are the steps using which you can root Panasonic P55 Max. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Panasonic P55 Max got broken while being rooted using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4. P55 Max battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Panasonic P55 Max Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP Recovery for Panasonic P55 Max on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.4 for P55 Max.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your P55 Max.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on your P55 Max.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on your P55 Max.
6. It is the time to attach P55 Max with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.4 to your P55 Max.
8. It is essential to put Panasonic P55 Max into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on your P55 Max.
10. It is the time to put Panasonic P55 Max into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.4 on P55 Max in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Panasonic P55 Max. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Panasonic P55 Max using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v16.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Panasonic P55 Max. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your P55 Max.