Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Plan Ceibal U800B owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Plan Ceibal U800B, then you can install Magisk on Plan Ceibal U800B by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Plan Ceibal U800B by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Plan Ceibal U800B bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Plan Ceibal U800B using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Plan Ceibal U800B. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Turbo X Mercury. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Plan Ceibal U800B. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Plan Ceibal U800B. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Plan Ceibal U800B.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Plan Ceibal U800B using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Plan Ceibal U800B may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear U800B owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Plan Ceibal U800B. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on U800B. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on U800B.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Plan Ceibal U800B using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Plan Ceibal U800B. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Plan Ceibal U800B, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your U800B.
Below are the steps using which you can root Plan Ceibal U800B. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Plan Ceibal U800B got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Plan Ceibal U800B battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Plan Ceibal U800B before following these steps. You will not be able to root Plan Ceibal U800B without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Plan Ceibal U800B Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Plan Ceibal U800B and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for U800B.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Plan Ceibal U800B.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on U800B.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on U800B.
6. It is the time to attach your U800B with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to U800B.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on U800B.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on U800B and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your U800B.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from U800B to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Plan Ceibal U800B into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on U800B using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot U800B.
You have successfully rooted Plan Ceibal U800B. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Plan Ceibal U800B using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Plan Ceibal U800B. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your U800B.