If you have updated your Galaxy S2 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, then you might be wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100. But, the question is how to do it. Don’t worry my dear friend, Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting your Galaxy S2. Today, I will discuss the rooting process of Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100. In the previous post, I have published the steps for rooting Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can root Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZSMSA.
You can easily root your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 without facing any problem after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. You will be able to enjoy Custom ROMs on your device after rooting Galaxy S2. You can also enjoy many other benefits after rooting your Samsung Galaxy S2. Well, you must save your personal files available on your S2 before rooting it. Oh yes, the most essential thing is Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 USB driver that is needed to be installed on your PC before connecting your Galaxy S2.
Below are the steps using which you can root Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100. Dear reader, Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 4.3-inch Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 got damaged during the rooting process. Oh yes, your 4.3-inch Galaxy S2 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps. Dear reader the below mentioned steps are only for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZSMSA.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZSMSA
1. First, you have to download root package for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your Galaxy S2 GT-I9100.
3. Now you have to put your 4.3-inch Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your 4.3-inch Galaxy S2.
- Press Galaxy S2 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press 4.3-inch Galaxy S2 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100. You will see a warning message on your 4.3-inch S2 after some time.
- Press Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your 4.3-inch Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your 4.3-inch Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 root package file downloaded in Step 1.
7. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
Well done. Finally, you have completed all the required steps successfully. Now you will have to wait until your 4.3-inch Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 is restarted, you can install Custom ROM on 4.3-inch Galaxy S2 GT-I9100. In this way, you can root Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZSMSA. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.