Are you wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 LTE SM-T905? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting your Tab Pro 12.2. Today, I’ll talk about the rooting process of Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 LTE SM-T905. I have recently posted the steps for rooting Sony Xperia Z1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 LTE SM-T905 on Android 4.4 KitKat. The South Korean giant Samsung has done a great job by launching Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 LTE SM-T905. This tablet is very popular due to its 12.2 inch display.
I am expecting that you will be able to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 LTE SM-T905 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in androidbiits.com. Tab Pro 12.2 will lose warranty after rooting it. Well, the factory restrictions will also be removed after rooting Tab Pro 12.2 LTE SM-T905, so you can easily install Custom ROM on your Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2. Rooting will also allow you to enjoy several other benefits on your Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 LTE SM-T905. My dear friend you must save data including contacts available on your Tab Pro 12.2 before rooting it. Tab Pro 12.2 LTE SM-T905 USB driver is needed to be installed on your PC before connecting your Tab Pro with it. Otherwise, your PC will not be able to recognize your Tab Pro 12.2. You can download Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 LTE SM-T905 USB driver from the Samsung website.
Below are the steps using which you can root Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 LTE SM-T905. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-T905 got corrupted during the rooting process. Tab Pro 12.2 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 LTE SM-T905 on Android 4.4 KitKat
1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root for Tab Pro 12.2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to root your Tab Pro 12.2 LTE SM-T905.
3. Now you have to put your Tab Pro 12.2 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Tab Pro 12.2.
- Press Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SM-T905.
- Press Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Tab Pro 12.2 with your PC.
6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 SM-T905 CF-Auto-Root on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the SM-T905 CF-Auto-Root ZIP file, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
Now you will have to wait until your Tab Pro 12.2 SM-T905 restarts. It may take around 6 minutes to reboot. Once your SM-T905 is restarted, you enjoy the benefits of root on your Tab Pro 12.2. In this way, you can root Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 LTE SM-T905. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting Tab Pro 12.2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.