Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Senwa S40E SC7731e owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Senwa S40E SC7731e, then you can install Magisk on Senwa S40E SC7731e by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Senwa S40E SC7731e by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Senwa S40E SC7731e bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Senwa S40E SC7731e using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Senwa S40E SC7731e. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting QMobile i5i SP7731E. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Senwa S40E SC7731e. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Senwa S40E SC7731e. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Senwa S40E SC7731e.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Senwa S40E SC7731e using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Senwa S40E SC7731e may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear S40E owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Senwa S40E SC7731e. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on S40E. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on S40E.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Senwa S40E SC7731e using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Senwa S40E SC7731e. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Senwa S40E SC7731e, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your S40E.
Below are the steps using which you can root Senwa S40E SC7731e. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Senwa S40E SC7731e got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Senwa S40E SC7731e battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Senwa S40E SC7731e bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Senwa S40E SC7731e without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Senwa S40E SC7731e Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Senwa S40E SC7731e and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for S40E.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Senwa S40E SC7731e.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on S40E.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on S40E.
6. It is the time to attach your S40E with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to S40E.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on S40E.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on S40E and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your S40E.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from S40E to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Senwa S40E SC7731e into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on S40E using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot S40E.
You have successfully rooted Senwa S40E SC7731e. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Senwa S40E SC7731e using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Senwa S40E SC7731e. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Senwa S40E SC7731e.