Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Sony Xperia Z2 D6543 (sirius) owners. XDA Member Kingxteam has found a method to root Z2 D6543 (sirius) using KingRoot. Are you wondering how to root Z2 D6543 (sirius)? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Z2 D6543 (sirius). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting SK Telecom Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G906S. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Z2 D6543 (sirius). Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot v5.2.1 for rooting Z2 D6543 (sirius). Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Sony Xperia Z2 D6543 (sirius).
I am expecting that you will be able to root Z2 D6543 (sirius) using KingRoot v5.2.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Z2 D6543 (sirius) may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear D6543 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Z2 D6543 (sirius). It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Z2 D6543 (sirius). This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on D6543.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Z2 D6543 (sirius) using KingRoot v5.2.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Z2 D6543 (sirius). If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Z2 D6543 (sirius), then you must be eagerly waiting to root your D6543.
Below are the steps using which you can root Z2 D6543 (sirius). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Z2 D6543 (sirius) got broken while being rooted using KingRoot v5.2.1. D6543 (sirius) battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Sony Xperia Z2 D6543 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot v5.2.1 apk file on your Sony Xperia Z2 D6543.
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on D6543.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot v5.2.1 apk on D6543.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot v5.2.1 apk on D6543 after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on D6543 to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until your D6543 reboots.
7. Your D6543 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on your D6543 screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on D6543.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on Sony Xperia Z2 D6543.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on your D6543.
You have successfully rooted Z2 D6543 (sirius). Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Z2 D6543 (sirius) using KingRoot v5.2.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Z2 D6543 (sirius). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your D6543. [Source]