Have you managed to get your hands on Sprint LG G3 LS990? Are you planning to root LS990? Dear friend, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Sprint LG G3 LS990. I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Sprint LG G3 LS990. I will take the help of StumpRoot 1.2.0 for rooting Sprint LG G3 LS990. Previously, I have posted the step-by-step instruction for rooting AT&T LG G3 D850. Now Androidbiits.com will write the instruction using which you can root Sprint LG G3 LS990. I am a big fan of LS990. One thing I love about LS990 is its 5.5 inch display. Sprint LG G3 LS990 has managed to attract many U.S smartphone lovers. The popularity of LS990 is increasing gradually in the United States of America.
I am hoping that you will be able to root your Sprint LG G3 LS990 effortlessly without facing any problem after reading the step-by-step instruction posted in androidbiits.com. Sprint LG G3 LS990 will lose its warranty after being rooted with Stump Root 1.2.0. Dear LS990 owner, the factory restrictions of Sprint LG G3 LS990 will also be removed after being rooted with Stump Root 1.2.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that Sprint LG G3 LS990 users must save their data in a safe place before rooting LS990. Oh yes, I forgot to say that this rooting process will allow Sprint LG G3 LS990 owners to install several Custom ROMs on LS990. It will also allow Sprint LG G3 LS990 owners to take the advantage of other benefits on their LS990.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial for rooting Sprint LG G3 LS990. Well, Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if LS990 got broken while being rooted with Stump Root 1.2.0. LS990 battery level must be above 68% before following these rooting steps.
How to root Sprint LG G3 LS990 [Tutorial]
1. First you have to download Stump Root 1.2.0 for Sprint LG G3 LS990 on your PC.
2. Now you have to activate installation from “Unknown sources” option on Sprint LG G3 LS990 before installing Stump Root as it is not available in the Google Play Store.
3. Go to the settings of Sprint LG G3 LS990 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your Sprint LG G3 LS990 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After attaching your Sprint LG G3 LS990, you need to transfer Stump Root 1.2.0 ZIP file to the SD card of G3 LS990.
6. Simply, remove the USB cable from LS990.
7. You have to run Stump Root 1.2.0 on Sprint LG G3 LS990 after installing it.
8. You have to tap “Grind” button on Sprint LG G3 LS990 to begin the rooting process.
9. Stump Root 1.2.0 will ask you to reboot your Sprint LG G3 LS990 manually after a few minutes.
10. Once the Sprint LG G3 LS990 is rooted, you can see “Device is rooted” message on LS990 screen.
11.You have to download SuperSU for Sprint LG G3 LS990 from Play Store.
12. SuperSU will allow Sprint LG G3 LS990 owners to manage root access on LS990.
Dear Sprint LG G3 LS990 user, you have successfully rooted your LS990. Now you can enjoy various Custom ROMs on LS990. If you are facing any difficulty while rooting Sprint LS990 with StumpRoot, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.