Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Umidigi S2 Lite owners. According to XDA Member noskojv, TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery is available for Umidigi S2 Lite. You can use this TWRP v3.2.1 and Magisk v16.4 to root Umidigi S2 Lite. Are you wondering how to root Umidigi S2 Lite? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Umidigi S2 Lite. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Panasonic P55 Max. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Umidigi S2 Lite. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.2.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 for rooting Umidigi S2 Lite. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Umidigi S2 Lite.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Umidigi S2 Lite using TWRP v3.2.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Umidigi S2 Lite may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear S2 Lite owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Umidigi S2 Lite. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Umidigi S2 Lite. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on S2 Lite.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Umidigi S2 Lite using TWRP v3.2.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Umidigi S2 Lite. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Umidigi S2 Lite, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Umidigi S2 Lite.
Below are the steps using which you can root Umidigi S2 Lite. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Umidigi S2 Lite got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.2.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4. Umidigi S2 Lite battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Umidigi S2 Lite Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery for Umidigi S2 Lite on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.4 for S2 Lite.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your S2 Lite.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on your S2 Lite.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on your S2 Lite.
6. It is the time to attach S2 Lite with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.4 to your S2 Lite.
8. It is essential to put Umidigi S2 Lite into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery on your S2 Lite.
10. It is the time to put Umidigi S2 Lite into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.4 on S2 Lite in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Umidigi S2 Lite. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Umidigi S2 Lite using TWRP v3.2.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Umidigi S2 Lite. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your S2 Lite.