Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Unihertz Atom 4G owners. According to Developer ysh.alsager, TWRP 3.2.3 Recovery is available for Unihertz Atom 4G. You can use TWRP and Magisk v18.1 to root Unihertz Atom 4G. Are you wondering how to root Unihertz Atom 4G? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Unihertz Atom 4G. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 SM-T817V (gts210ltevzw). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Unihertz Atom 4G. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v18.1 for rooting Unihertz Atom 4G. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Unihertz Atom 4G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Unihertz Atom 4G using TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v18.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Unihertz Atom 4G may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Unihertz Atom owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Unihertz Atom 4G. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Unihertz Atom. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Atom.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Unihertz Atom 4G using TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v18.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Unihertz Atom 4G. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Unihertz Atom 4G, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Atom.
Below are the steps using which you can root Unihertz Atom 4G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Unihertz Atom 4G got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v18.1. Unihertz Atom 4G battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Unihertz Atom 4G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.2.3-0 Recovery for Unihertz Atom 4G on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v18.1 for Unihertz Atom 4G.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your Atom.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Atom.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Atom.
6. It is the time to attach your Atom with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v18.1 to your Atom.
8. It is essential to put Unihertz Atom 4G into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on your Atom.
10. It is the time to put Unihertz Atom 4G into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v18.1 on Atom in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Unihertz Atom 4G. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Unihertz Atom 4G using TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v18.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Unihertz Atom 4G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Unihertz Atom.