Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vivax Fun S501 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivax Fun S501, then you can install Magisk on Vivax Fun S501 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Vivax Fun S501 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Vivax Fun S501 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Vivax Fun S501 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Vivax Fun S501. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Laser MID-790IPS K706. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Vivax Fun S501. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Vivax Fun S501. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivax Fun S501.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Vivax Fun S501 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Vivax Fun S501 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear S501 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Vivax Fun S501. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Vivax Fun S501. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on S501.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Vivax Fun S501 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Vivax Fun S501. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Vivax Fun S501, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your S501.
Below are the steps using which you can root Vivax Fun S501. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Vivax Fun S501 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Vivax Fun S501 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Vivax Fun S501 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Vivax Fun S501 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivax Fun S501 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Vivax Fun S501 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for S501.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Vivax Fun S501.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on S501.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on S501.
6. It is the time to attach your S501 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to S501.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on S501.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on S501 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your S501.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from S501 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivax Fun S501 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on S501 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot S501.
You have successfully rooted Vivax Fun S501. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Vivax Fun S501 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivax Fun S501. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Vivax Fun S501.