Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with V15 Pro PD1832F owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo V15 Pro PD1832F, then you can install Magisk on V15 Pro PD1832F by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.2. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root V15 Pro PD1832F by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked V15 Pro PD1832F bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting V15 Pro PD1832F using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of V15 Pro PD1832F. Magisk Manager v7.3.2 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Vivo S1 PD1913F. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root V15 Pro PD1832F. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 for rooting V15 Pro PD1832F. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo V15 Pro PD1832F.
I am expecting that you will be able to root V15 Pro PD1832F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. V15 Pro PD1832F may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear PD1832F owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of V15 Pro PD1832F. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on V15 Pro PD1832F. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on PD1832F.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting V15 Pro PD1832F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from V15 Pro PD1832F. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your V15 Pro PD1832F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your PD1832F.
Below are the steps using which you can root V15 Pro PD1832F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if V15 Pro PD1832F got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. V15 Pro PD1832F battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock V15 Pro PD1832F bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root V15 Pro PD1832F without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo V15 Pro PD1832F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Vivo V15 Pro PD1832F and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.2 apk for Vivo V15 Pro PD1832F.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for PD1832F.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on PD1832F.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on PD1832F.
6. It is the time to attach your PD1832F with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to PD1832F.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on PD1832F.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on PD1832F and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your PD1832F.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from PD1832F to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo V15 Pro PD1832F into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on PD1832F using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot PD1832F.
You have successfully rooted V15 Pro PD1832F. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting V15 Pro PD1832F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding V15 Pro PD1832F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your PD1832F.