Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Vivo Y90 PD1917F owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo Y90 PD1917F, then you can install Magisk on Y90 PD1917F by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.2. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Vivo Y90 PD1917F by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Vivo Y90 PD1917F bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Vivo Y90 PD1917F using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of Y90 PD1917F. Magisk Manager v7.3.2 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Oppo F11 Pro CPH1969. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Vivo Y90 PD1917F. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 for rooting Vivo Y90 PD1917F. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo Y90 PD1917F.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Vivo Y90 PD1917F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Vivo Y90 PD1917F may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear PD1917F owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Y90 PD1917F. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Y90 PD1917F. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on PD1917F.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Vivo Y90 PD1917F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Vivo Y90 PD1917F. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Vivo Y90 PD1917F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your PD1917F.
Below are the steps using which you can root Vivo Y90 PD1917F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Vivo Y90 PD1917F got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. Y90 PD1917F battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Y90 PD1917F bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Y90 PD1917F without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo Y90 PD1917F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Vivo Y90 PD1917F and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.2 apk for Vivo Y90 PD1917F.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for PD1917F.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on PD1917F.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on PD1917F.
6. It is the time to attach your PD1917F with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to PD1917F.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on PD1917F.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on PD1917F and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your PD1917F.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from PD1917F to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo Y90 PD1917F into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on PD1917F using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot PD1917F.
You have successfully rooted Vivo Y90 PD1917F. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Vivo Y90 PD1917F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo Y90 PD1917F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your PD1917F.