Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Vivo Z1 Lite V1730EA owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo Z1 Lite V1730EA, then you can install Magisk on Z1 Lite V1730EA by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.5. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Z1 Lite V1730EA by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Z1 Lite V1730EA bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Z1 Lite V1730EA using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.5 to patch boot image of Z1 Lite V1730EA. Magisk Manager v7.3.5 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Vivo Z1 Youth Edition V1730E. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Z1 Lite V1730EA. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5 for rooting Z1 Lite V1730EA. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo Z1 Lite V1730EA.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Z1 Lite V1730EA using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Z1 Lite V1730EA may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear V1730EA owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Z1 Lite V1730EA. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Z1 Lite V1730EA. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V1730EA.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Z1 Lite V1730EA using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Z1 Lite V1730EA. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Z1 Lite V1730EA, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your V1730EA.
Below are the steps using which you can root Z1 Lite V1730EA. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Z1 Lite V1730EA got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5. Z1 Lite V1730EA battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Z1 Lite V1730EA bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Z1 Lite V1730EA without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo Z1 Lite V1730EA Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Vivo Z1 Lite V1730EA and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.5 apk for Vivo Z1 Lite V1730EA.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for V1730EA.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on V1730EA.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on V1730EA.
6. It is the time to attach your V1730EA with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to V1730EA.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.5 on V1730EA.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.5 on V1730EA and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your V1730EA.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from V1730EA to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo Z1 Lite V1730EA into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on V1730EA using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot V1730EA.
You have successfully rooted Z1 Lite V1730EA. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Z1 Lite V1730EA using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Z1 Lite V1730EA. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your V1730EA.