Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Vivo Z5x V1919A V1911A owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo Z5x V1919A V1911A, then you can install Magisk on Z5x V1919A V1911A by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.5. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Z5x V1919A V1911A by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Z5x V1919A V1911A bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Z5x V1919A V1911A using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.5 to patch boot image of Z5x V1919A V1911A. Magisk Manager v7.3.5 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Vivo Z1 Lite V1730EA. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Z5x V1919A V1911A. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5 for rooting Z5x V1919A V1911A. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo Z5x V1919A V1911A.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Z5x V1919A V1911A using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Z5x V1919A V1911A may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear V1919A owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Z5x V1919A V1911A. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Z5x V1919A V1911A. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V1919A.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Z5x V1919A V1911A using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Z5x V1919A V1911A. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Z5x V1919A V1911A, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your V1919A.
Below are the steps using which you can root Z1 Lite V1730EA. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Z5x V1919A V1911A got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5. Z5x V1919A V1911A battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock V1919A V1911A bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root V1919A V1911A without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo Z5x V1919A V1911A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Vivo Z5x V1919A V1911A and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.5 apk for Vivo Z5x V1919A V1911A.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for V1919A.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on V1919A.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on V1919A.
6. It is the time to attach your V1919A with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to V1919A.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.5 on V1919A.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.5 on V1919A and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your V1919A.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from V1919A to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo Z5x V1919A V1911A into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on V1919A using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot V1919A.
You have successfully rooted Z5x V1919A V1911A. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Z5x V1919A V1911A using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Z5x V1919A V1911A. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your V1919A.