Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Wiko View M1777 owners. According to XDA Member Skoraxim, TWRP Recovery is available for Wiko View M1777. You can use TWRP and Magisk v18.0 to root Wiko View M1777. Are you wondering how to root Wiko View M1777? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Wiko View M1777. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting ZTE Blade L5 Plus L0510. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Wiko View M1777. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP Recovery and Magisk v18.0 for rooting Wiko View M1777. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Wiko View M1777.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Wiko View M1777 using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v18.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Wiko View M1777 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear M1777 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Wiko View M1777. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Wiko View M1777. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on M1777.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Wiko View M1777 using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v18.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Wiko View M1777. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Wiko View M1777, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your M1777.
Below are the steps using which you can root Wiko View M1777. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Wiko View M1777 got broken while being rooted using TWRP Recovery and Magisk v18.0. Wiko View M1777 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Wiko View M1777 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP Recovery for Wiko View M1777 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v18.0 for M1777.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your M1777.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on M1777.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on M1777.
6. It is the time to attach your M1777 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v18.0 to your M1777.
8. It is essential to put Wiko View M1777 into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on your M1777.
10. It is the time to put Wiko View M1777 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v18.0 on M1777 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Wiko View M1777. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Wiko View M1777 using TWRP v3.2.3-0 Recovery and Magisk v18.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Wiko View M1777. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your M1777.