Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G M1908F1XE, then you can install Magisk on Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.5. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.5 to patch boot image of Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE. Magisk Manager v7.3.5 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Vivo V17 Pro PD1931F. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5 for rooting Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G M1908F1XE.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear M1908F1XE owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on M1908F1XE.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your M1908F1XE.
Below are the steps using which you can root Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5. Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G M1908F1XE Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G M1908F1XE and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.5 apk for Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G M1908F1XE.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for M1908F1XE.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on M1908F1XE.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on M1908F1XE.
6. It is the time to attach your M1908F1XE with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to M1908F1XE.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.5 on M1908F1XE.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.5 on M1908F1XE and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your M1908F1XE.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from M1908F1XE to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G M1908F1XE into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on M1908F1XE using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot M1908F1XE.
You have successfully rooted Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.5, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mi9 Pro M1908F1XE. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your M1908F1XE.