Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with ZTE Nubia Z17 NX563J owners. XDA Member arceoxis has released TWRP 3.1.1-0 for ZTE Nubia Z17 NX563J. You can use Magisk v15.3 to root Nubia Z17 NX563J. Are you wondering how to root ZTE Nubia Z17 NX563J? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Nubia Z17 NX563J. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Motorola Moto G5S Plus (XT1803, XT1805, XT1806, XT1804) (sanders). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Nubia Z17 NX563J. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP 3.1.1-0 and Magisk v15.3 for rooting Nubia Z17 NX563J. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root ZTE Nubia Z17 NX563J.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Nubia Z17 NX563J using TWRP 3.1.1-0 and Magisk v15.3 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Nubia Z17 NX563J may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear NX563J owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Nubia Z17 NX563J. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Nubia Z17 NX563J. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on NX563J.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Nubia Z17 NX563J using TWRP 3.1.1-0 and Magisk v15.3, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Nubia Z17 NX563J. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Nubia Z17 NX563J, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Nubia Z17 NX563J.
Below are the steps using which you can root Nubia Z17 NX563J. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Nubia Z17 NX563J got broken while being rooted using TWRP 3.1.1-0 and Magisk v15.3. Nubia Z17 NX563J battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root ZTE Nubia Z17 NX563J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.1.1-0 for ZTE Nubia Z17 NX563J on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v15.3 for NX563J.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your NX563J.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on your NX563J.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on your NX563J.
6. It is the time to attach NX563J with your desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v15.3 to your NX563J.
8. It is essential to put ZTE Nubia Z17 NX563J into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP 3.1.1-0 Recovery on NX563J in fastboot mode.
10. It is the time to put ZTE Nubia Z17 NX563J into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v15.3 on NX563J in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Nubia Z17 NX563J. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Nubia Z17 NX563J using TWRP 3.1.1-0 and Magisk v15.3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nubia Z17 NX563J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Nubia Z17 NX563J.