Have you managed to get your hands on Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ? If you are a user of Ace NXT SM-G313HZ, then Androidbiits.com brings a great news for you. G313HZDBU0ANH1 Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANH1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ. The big question is how to install G313HZDBU0ANH1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Ace NXT SM-G313HZ to Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANH1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy K Zoom SM-C111M to Android 4.4.2 C111MUBU1ANG1. Now I am going to write the instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ to Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANH1. If you are a proud user of Ace NXT SM-G313HZ, then you can install G313HZDBU0ANH1.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANH1 [G313HZDBU0ANH1] on Ace NXT SM-G313HZ securely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G313HZDBU0ANH1 will bring some improvements on your Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ. The good news is that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ on Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANH1. Dear visitor, you must save your private data in a safe place before updating your Ace NXT SM-G313HZ as there is a possibility of losing all your private data from your SM-G313HZ. Well, you need to install the Ace NXT SM-G313HZ USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-G313HZ with it. G313HZDBU0ANH1 is available only for Ace NXT SM-G313HZ owners who are staying in Indonesia.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANH1 [G313HZDBU0ANH1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Ace NXT SM-G313HZ got corrupted while being updated to G313HZDBU0ANH1. SM-G313HZ battery level must be above 89% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANH1 [G313HZDBU0ANH1] on Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANH1 [G313HZDBU0ANH1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G313HZDBU0ANH1.
3. Now you have to put the Ace NXT SM-G313HZ into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Ace NXT SM-G313HZ carefully.
- Press the Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Ace NXT SM-G313HZ with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Ace NXT SM-G313HZ with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANH1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANH1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until Ace NXT SM-G313HZ is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G313HZDBU0ANH1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANH1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G313HZDBU0ANH1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.