Are you using Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ. Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANG1 [G313HZDBU0ANG1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ. Are you planning to install G313HZDBU0ANG1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ to Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANG1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 LTE SM-G7105 to Android 4.3 G7105XWUANG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ to Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANG1. This is really a great news for Ace NXT SM-G313HZ owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANG1 [G313HZDBU0ANG1] on Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G313HZDBU0ANG1 will bring some improvements on your Ace NXT SM-G313HZ. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ on Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANG1. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Ace NXT SM-G313HZ because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your SM-G313HZ. You don’t forget to install Ace NXT SM-G313HZ USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-G313HZ with it. Otherwise, your Ace NXT SM-G313HZ will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANG1 [G313HZDBU0ANG1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G313HZ got damaged while being updated to G313HZDBU0ANG1. Your SM-G313HZ battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANG1 [G313HZDBU0ANG1] on Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANG1 [G313HZDBU0ANG1] on your PC. [Only for Philippines]
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G313HZDBU0ANG1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ carefully.
- Press your Ace NXT SM-G313HZ volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Ace NXT SM-G313HZ Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Ace NXT SM-G313HZ volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313HZ with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Ace NXT SM-G313HZ with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your SM-G313HZ is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G313HZDBU0ANG1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANG1. If you are facing any issue while installing G313HZDBU0ANG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.