Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G357M? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the owners of Galaxy Ace Style SM-G357M. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANG4 [G357MUBU0ANG4] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G357M. You may be planning to install G357MUBU0ANG4? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Ace Style SM-G357M to Android 4.4.2 G357MUBU0ANG4. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 SM-T805 to Android 4.4.2 T805ZHU1ANG2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G357M to Android 4.4.2 G357MUBU0ANG4. This is a pretty good news for Ace Style SM-G357M users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to install new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANG4 [G357MUBU0ANG4] on Galaxy Ace Style SM-G357M easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G357MUBU0ANG4 will bring some improvements on Ace Style SM-G357M. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Ace Style SM-G357M on Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANG4 [G357MUBU0ANG4]. Dear, you need to save your important data in a safe place before updating your SM-G357M as there is a chance of losing all your personal data from SM-G357M. Well, You must install Galaxy Ace Style SM-G357M USB driver on your PC before connecting SM-G357M with it. SM-G357M USB driver can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANG4 [G357MUBU0ANG4]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-G357M got damaged while being updated to G357MUBU0ANG4. SM-G357M battery level must be above 79% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANG4 [G357MUBU0ANG4] on Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G357M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANG4 [G357MUBU0ANG4] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G357MUBU0ANG4.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Ace Style SM-G357M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Ace Style SM-G357M carefully.
- Press Ace Style SM-G357M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Ace Style SM-G357M Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Ace Style SM-G357M volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Ace Style SM-G357M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Ace Style SM-G357M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G357MUBU0ANG4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G357MUBU0ANG4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-G357M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G357MUBU0ANG4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G357MUBU0ANG4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G357MUBU0ANG4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.