If you are facing any problem on your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H, then you may be waiting to install a new firmware update on your SM-G355H. Androidbiits brings a great news for the owners of Core 2 Duos. G355HXXU0ANH9 Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH9 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H. If you are wondering how to install G355HXXU0ANH9, then I am here to help you in updating your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH9. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 to Android 4.4.2 G7102XWUBNH1. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH9. If you are SM-G355H owner, then you can install G355HXXU0ANH9.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH9 [G355HXXU0ANH9] on Core 2 Duos SM-G355H perfectly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G355HXXU0ANH9 will bring many improvements on the Core 2 Duos SM-G355H. Another important thing is that soon users will be able to root Core 2 Duos SM-G355H on Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH9. You should note that G355HXXU0ANH9 is available only for Core 2 Duos SM-G355H owners who are staying in United Arab Emirates. Dear reader, you need to save your private documents in a secure place before updating the Core 2 Duos SM-G355H. If you are not staying in United Arab Emirates, then you should not download G355HXXU0ANH9. The most important thing I forgot to say that you must install the required USB driver of Core 2 Duos SM-G355H on your computer before connecting your Core 2 Duos.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH9 [G355HXXU0ANH9]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-G355H users damage their phone while updating it to G355HXXU0ANH9. SM-G355H battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH9 [G355HXXU0ANH9] on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH9 [G355HXXU0ANH9] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G355HXXU0ANH9.
3. Now you need to put your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H carefully.
- Press your Core Duos SM-G355H volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Core Duos SM-G355H Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH9 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH9, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Core 2 Duos SM-G355H is restarted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy G355HXXU0ANH9. That’s it. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH9. If you are facing any issue while installing G355HXXU0ANH9, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.