Are you a proud owner of Galaxy Core 2 Duos? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Core 2 Duos. Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF7 [G355MUBU0ANF7] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M. Well, you may be planning to install G355MUBU0ANF7. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Core 2 Duos to Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANF7. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung SM-G800F to Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANFF. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M to Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANF7. This is really a great news for Galaxy Core 2 Duos owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF7 [G355MUBU0ANF7] on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G355MUBU0ANF7 will bring many improvements on your Core 2 Duos. Well, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Core 2 Duos on Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANF7 [G355MUBU0ANF7]. Dear friend, you must save your data in a secure place before updating your Core 2 Duos. Otherwise, all your data may be deleted from your Core 2 Duos. Oh yes, you must install the USB driver of Galaxy Core 2 Duos on your computer before connecting your phone with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF7 [G355MUBU0ANF7]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Core 2 Duos got damaged while being updated to G355MUBU0ANF7. Your Core 2 Duos battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF7 [G355MUBU0ANF7] on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF7 [G355MUBU0ANF7] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G355MUBU0ANF7.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Core 2 Duos into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy Core 2 Duos carefully.
- Press your Core 2 Duos volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Core 2 Duos Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of your Samsung Core 2 Duos.
- Press your Core 2 Duos Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Core 2 Duos with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Core 2 Duos with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF7 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF7, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Core 2 Duos is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G355MUBU0ANF7. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANF7. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G355MUBU0ANF7, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.