Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy HomeSync GT-B9150? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy HomeSync GT-B9150. Yes, Android 4.2.2 UEUBNF1 [B9150UEUBNF1] has been released for Samsung HomeSync GT-B9150. You may be wondering how to install B9150UEUBNF1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy HomeSync GT-B9150 to Android 4.2.2 B9150UEUBNF1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K to Android 4.4.2 G906KKTU1ANG8. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy HomeSync GT-B9150 to Android 4.2.2 UEUBNF1. This is really a great news for HomeSync GT-B9150 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.2.2 UEUBNF1 [B9150UEUBNF1] on Galaxy HomeSync GT-B9150 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. B9150UEUBNF1 will bring some improvements on HomeSync GT-B9150. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy HomeSync GT-B9150 on Android 4.2.2 UEUBNF1. Dear friend, you must save your contacts in a secure place before updating your GT-B9150 as there is a chance of losing all your contacts from GT-B9150. Well, You must install HomeSync GT-B9150 USB driver on your PC before connecting GT-B9150 with it. HomeSync GT-B9150 USB driver can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 UEUBNF1 [B9150UEUBNF1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if GT-B9150 got damaged while being updated to B9150UEUBNF1. GT-B9150 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 UEUBNF1 [B9150UEUBNF1] on Samsung HomeSync GT-B9150
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 UEUBNF1 [B9150UEUBNF1] on your PC. [It is available only for Cellular south]
2. Now you have to download Odin to install B9150UEUBNF1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung HomeSync GT-B9150 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy HomeSync GT-B9150 carefully.
- Press Galaxy HomeSync GT-B9150 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy HomeSync GT-B9150 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Galaxy HomeSync GT-B9150 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy HomeSync GT-B9150 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Galaxy HomeSync GT-B9150 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 UEUBNF1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 UEUBNF1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until GT-B9150 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy B9150UEUBNF1. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 UEUBNF1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing B9150UEUBNF1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.