Are you using Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy J SC-02F. Android 4.4.2 KitKat OMUFNF7 [SC02FOMUFNF7] has been released for Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F. Are you planning to install SC02FOMUFNF7? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy J SC-02F to Android 4.4.2 KitKat OMUFNF7. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 SC-04E to Android 4.4.2 OMUFNF6. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F to Android 4.4.2 KitKat OMUFNF7 This is really a great news for Galaxy J SC-02F owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat OMUFNF7 [SC02FOMUFNF7] on Galaxy J SC-02F without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. SC02FOMUFNF7 will bring some improvements on your Galaxy J SC-02F. I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F on Android 4.4.2 OMUFNF7. Dear friend, you must save your files in a safe place before updating your J SC-02F. Otherwise, all your files may be deleted from your SC-02F. You must install Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F USB driver on your personal computer before connecting your SC-02F with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat OMUFNF7 [SC02FOMUFNF7]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Galaxy J SC-02F got damaged while being updated to SC02FOMUFNF7. Your SC-02F battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat OMUFNF7 [SC02FOMUFNF7] on Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat OMUFNF7 [SC02FOMUFNF7] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install SC02FOMUFNF7.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy J SC-02F into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F carefully.
- Press your Galaxy J volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Galaxy J Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SC-02F.
- Press your Galaxy J Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy J SC-02F with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your SC-02F with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat OMUFNF7 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat OMUFNF7, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Galaxy J SC-02F is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy SC02FOMUFNF7. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 OMUFNF7. If you are facing any difficulty while installing SC02FOMUFNF7, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.