Are you a user of Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000? Well, Androidbiits brings a pretty good news for the users of Galaxy Note 10.1. N8000XXUDNF2 Android 4.4.2 XXUDNF2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Now the question is how to install N8000XXUDNF2? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 N8000XXUDNF2. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G313HU to Android 4.4.2 G313HUXXU0ANH2. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 N8000XXUDNF2. If you are using Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000, then you can install N8000XXUDNF2.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNF2 [N8000XXUDNF2] on Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N8000XXUDNF2 will bring some improvements on your Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Note 10.1 GT-N8000 on Android 4.4.2 N8000XXUDNF2. Well, You need to save your private documents in a safe place before updating your GT-N8000 as there is a chance of losing all your private documents from your GT-N8000. Dear folk, you must install GT-N8000 USB driver on your PC before attaching your Note 10.1 with it. N8000XXUDNF2 is available only for Note 10.1 GT-N8000 users who are staying in United Arab Emirates. If you are not staying in UAE, then you should not download N8000XXUDNF2.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNF2 [N8000XXUDNF2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the GT-N8000 got damaged while being updated to N8000XXUDNF2. GT-N8000 battery level must be above 90% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNF2 [N8000XXUDNF2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 Safely
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF2 [N8000XXUDNF2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N8000XXUDNF2.
3. Now you have to put Samsung GT-N8000 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8000 carefully.
- Press the Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8000 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8000 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8000 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8000 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8000 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N8000XXUDNF2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N8000XXUDNF2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the GT-N8000 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N8000XXUDNF2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 N8000XXUDNF2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N8000XXUDNF2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.