Are you a user of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF1 [N8020XXUDNF1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020. Are you planning to install N8020XXUDNF1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020 to Android 4.4.2 N8020XXUDNF1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 to Android 4.3 N750XXUBNG3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020 to Android 4.4.2 N8020XXUDNF1. This is really a great news for Note 10.1 GT-N8020 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF1 [N8020XXUDNF1] on Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N8020XXUDNF1 will bring some improvements on your Note 10.1 GT-N8020. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat N8020XXUDNF1. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Note 10.1 GT-N8020 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your GT-N8020. You don’t forget to install Note 10.1 GT-N8020 USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-N8020 with it. Otherwise, your Note 10.1 GT-N8020 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF1 [N8020XXUDNF1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-N8020 got damaged while being updated to N8020XXUDNF1. Your GT-N8020 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNF1 [N8020XXUDNF1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020 Easily
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 XXUDNF1 [N8020XXUDNF1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N8020XXUDNF1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020 carefully.
- Press your Note 10.1 GT-N8020 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 10.1 GT-N8020 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Note 10.1 GT-N8020 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note 10.1 GT-N8020 with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N8020XXUDNF1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N8020XXUDNF1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your GT-N8020 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N8020XXUDNF1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 N8020XXUDNF1. If you are facing any issue while installing N8020XXUDNF1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.