Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G users. According to aukhan, Android 5.1 Lollipop Unofficial AICP 9.0 ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G. You can read my previous article for updating Sony Xperia Z C6603 to Lollipop 5.1 using Omni 5.1 [yuga]. Now the amazing news is that SM-N910G users can test Android 5.1.0 via AICP 9.0. Soon, I am going to write the step-by-step tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G to Android 5.1 Lollipop using AICP 9.0. This is really an amazing news for SM-N910G owners who are bored with KitKat and planning to test Lollipop 5.1 on their SM-N910G. AICP 9.0 may bring several improvements on SM-N910G.
I am expecting that Note 4 SM-N910G users will be able to install Android 5.1 via AICP 9.0 easily without facing any issue after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. AICP 9.0 requires rooted SM-N910G, so it is essential to root SM-N910G before installing AICP 9.0. Another crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on SM-N910G before installing AICP 9.0. You can perform all these works after unlocking Note 4 SM-N910G bootloader. Don’t forget that you may face some bugs on your SM-N910G after installing AICP 9.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that SM-N910G users must take a backup of their data including videos before installing Android 5.1 via AICP 9.0, as there is a chance of data loss from their SM-N910G. If you are waiting for Lollipop 5.1, then you must use AICP 9.0 on your SM-N910G. The important thing is that AICP 9.0 will let you enjoy Lollipop 5.1 on SM-N910G. AICP 9.0 is specially released for Custom ROM lovers who are desperately waiting to enjoy all features of Lollipop 5.1.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial using which you can install AICP 9.0. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SM-N910G got damaged during the installation of AICP 9.0. SM-N910G battery level must be more than 94% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop AICP 9.0 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download unofficial AICP 9.0 for your phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for SM-N910G.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the perfect time to attach SM-N910G with desktop.
5. It is the time to transfer AICP 9.0 and Gapps to SM-N910G SD card.
6. It is the time to switch off SM-N910G.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from SM-N910G.
8. It is very crucial to put your SM-N910G into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on SM-N910G.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on SM-N910G.
11. It is the proper time to tap “install zip from SD card” for installing AICP 9.0 on your SM-N910G.
12. It is the time to choose AICP 9.0 on SM-N910G.
13. It is the time to install AICP 9.0 on SM-N910G.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on SM-N910G.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on SM-N910G.
16. It is the time to wait until SM-N910G restarts.
After your Note 4 SM-N910G is rebooted, you can test AICP 9.0. If you are facing difficulty while installing AICP 9.0 on SM-N910G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.