Are you using Galaxy Note II? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for Note 2 SGH-I317M users. Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUDNF3 [I317MVLUDNF3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317M. You may be planning to install I317MVLUDNF3. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note II SGH-I317M to Android 4.4.2 VLUDNF3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G350 to Android 4.2.2 XXUANB1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317M to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUDNF3. This is really a great news for Note 2 SGH-I317M users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUDNF3 [I317MVLUDNF3] on Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317M easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I317MVLUDNF3 will bring some improvements on your Note 2 SGH-I317M. I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root your Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317M on Android 4.4.2 VLUDNF3. Dear friend, you must save your files in a safe place before updating your Note 2. Otherwise, all your personal files will be deleted from your Note 2. You must install Galaxy Note 2 USB driver on your PC before connecting your Note 2 with it. Otherwise, your Note 2 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUDNF3 [I317MVLUDNF3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your Note II while updating it to I317MVLUDNF3. Your Note II battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUDNF3 [I317MVLUDNF3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUDNF3 [I317MVLUDNF3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I317MVLUDNF3.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Note II into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Note II carefully.
- Press your Samsung Note II volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Samsung Note II Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Note II.
- Press your Samsung Note II Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Note II with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Samsung Note II with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUDNF3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUDNF3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Samsung Note II is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I317MVLUDNF3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 VLUDNF3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I317MVLUDNF3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.