Are you a user of Samsung Galaxy NX EK-GN120? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy NX EK-GN120. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KXUANF1 [GN120KXUANF1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy NX EK-GN120. You may be planning to install GN120KXUANF1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy NX EK-GN120 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KXUANF1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S III mini SM-G730W8 to Android 4.4.2 VLUBNF2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy NX EK-GN120 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KXUANF1. This is a pretty good news for Galaxy NX EK-GN120 owners.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KXUANF1 [GN120KXUANF1] on Galaxy NX EK-GN120 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. GN120KXUANF1 will bring some improvements on your EK-GN120. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy NX EK-GN120 on Android 4.2.2 KXUANF1. Dear friend, you must save your messages in a secure place before updating your NX EK-GN120. Otherwise, all your messages will be deleted from your EK-GN120. You must install Galaxy NX EK-GN120 USB driver on your PC before connecting your EK-GN120 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KXUANF1 [GN120KXUANF1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your EK-GN120 while updating it to GN120KXUANF1. Your EK-GN120 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KXUANF1 [GN120KXUANF1] on Samsung Galaxy NX EK-GN120
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KXUANF1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install GN120KXUANF1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy NX EK-GN120 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy NX EK-GN120 carefully.
- Press your Galaxy NX EK-GN120 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Galaxy NX EK-GN120 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of EK-GN120.
- Press your Galaxy NX EK-GN120 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy NX EK-GN120 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy NX EK-GN120 with your
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KXUANF1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean KXUANF1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Galaxy NX EK-GN120 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy GN120KXUANF1. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 KXUANF1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing GN120KXUANF1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.