According to XDA member sooti, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] unofficial ROM is released for Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 [galaxysmtd]. The stunningness of CM13 can now be experienced on GT-I9000 [galaxysmtd]. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 Turbo v3.1 on Verizon LG G3 VS985. The splendid news is that S GT-I9000 owners can now install CM13 [galaxysmtd] on GT-I9000. Isn’t it splendid? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 [galaxysmtd]. Oh yes, you may face issue on S GT-I9000 as CM13 is a beta build.
It is expected that S GT-I9000 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on GT-I9000 practically without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM13 [galaxysmtd] requires rooted S GT-I9000, so it is essential to root S GT-I9000 before installing CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] on GT-I9000. If you haven’t rooted GT-I9000, then you must root it to enjoy the amazingness of CM13 [galaxysmtd]. Dear GT-I9000 owner, it is essential to install TWRP on S GT-I9000 to taste CM13 [galaxysmtd]. Oh yes, the users of GT-I9000 can install CM13 only after unlocking S GT-I9000 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 on GT-I9000. The outstanding thing is that CM13 [galaxysmtd] will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0.1 on GT-I9000. Androidbiits.com recommends that S GT-I9000 owners must take a backup of their private documents securely before installing CyanogenMod 13 [galaxysmtd] as there is a possibility of data loss from GT-I9000.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on GT-I9000. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if GT-I9000 got damaged during the installation of CM13 [galaxysmtd]. S GT-I9000 battery must be above 93 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 Unofficial ROM on Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 [galaxysmtd] ROM and GApps for Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach S GT-I9000 with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer CM13 to Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000.
4. It is the time to power off GT-I9000 and remove the USB cable.
5. It is essential to put Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on GT-I9000.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on S GT-I9000.
8. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on GT-I9000.
9. It is the time to choose CM13 on your S GT-I9000.
10. It is essential to install CM13 on Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on S GT-I9000 and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until GT-I9000 restarts.
13. You can install GApps 6.0 on S GT-I9000 using the above steps.
After your S GT-I9000 is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on GT-I9000. Isn’t it outstanding? If you are facing issue during the installation of CM13 [galaxysmtd] on S GT-I9000, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.