Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000B? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Galaxy S GT-I9000B users. According to humberos, Android 5.1 Lollipop unofficial OmniROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000B. Previously, I have posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating Galaxy S GT-I9000 to Lollipop 5.1. Now the glorious news is that S GT-I9000B users can test Lollipop 5.1 via OmniROM [galaxysbmtd]. Today, I will post the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000B to Android 5.1 Lollipop OmniROM [galaxysbmtd]. This is really a glorious news for GT-I9000B owners who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to test Lollipop on their GT-I9000B. OmniROM [galaxysbmtd] may bring some improvements on your GT-I9000B.
I am expecting that Galaxy S GT-I9000B users will be able to install OmniROM [galaxysbmtd] easily without facing any issue after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear GT-I9000B user, OmniROM [galaxysbmtd] needs rooted GT-I9000B, so it is important to root S GT-I9000B before installing OmniROM [galaxysbmtd]. Another crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on GT-I9000B. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking your GT-I9000B bootloader. You may experience several bugs on S GT-I9000B after installing OmniROM [galaxysbmtd]. Androidbiits.com recommends that S GT-I9000B users must take a backup of their data including contacts and messages before installing OmniROM [galaxysbmtd], as there is a possibility of losing all data including contacts and messages from their GT-I9000B. Don’t forget to install GT-I9000B USB driver on your desktop before connecting your phone.
Below are the step-by-step method using which you can install OmniROM [galaxysbmtd]. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if GT-I9000B got broken during this process. GT-I9000B battery level must be more than 88% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop Unofficial OmniROM [galaxysbmtd] Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000B [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download OmniROM [galaxysbmtd] for your GT-I9000B.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for GT-I9000B.
3. It is the perfect time to go to GT-I9000B settings, then it is necessary to tap USB debugging.
4. It is the perfect time to attach your GT-I9000B with your desktop.
5. It is the time to transfer OmniROM [galaxysbmtd] and Gapps to GT-I9000B memory card.
6. It is the time to switch off your GT-I9000B.
7. It is the time to disconnect the USB cable from GT-I9000B.
8. It is very essential to put your GT-I9000B into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on GT-I9000B.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on GT-I9000B.
11. It is the time to choose “install zip from SD card” for installing OmniROM [galaxysbmtd] on GT-I9000B.
12. It is the time to choose OmniROM [galaxysbmtd] on GT-I9000B.
13. It is the time to install OmniROM [galaxysbmtd] on GT-I9000B.
14. It is the time to go to GT-I9000B main menu and then you will have to click “reboot system now”.
15. It is the time to wait until your GT-I9000B reboots.
After your Galaxy S GT-I9000B is rebooted, you can test OmniROM [galaxysbmtd]. Dear GT-I9000B user, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing OmniROM [galaxysbmtd], then you must share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.