Are you using Galaxy S5 SM-G900M? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using Galaxy S5 SM-G900M. Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU1ANF1 [G900MUBU1ANF1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M. You may be planning to install G900MUBU1ANF1. Well, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy S5 SM-G900M to Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANF1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 to Android 4.1.2 XXAND2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU1ANF1. This is really a great news for Galaxy S5 SM-G900M owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU1ANF1 [G900MUBU1ANF1] on Galaxy S5 SM-G900M without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G900MUBU1ANF1 will bring some improvements on your S5 SM-G900M. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on your S5 SM-G900M. Soon you will be able to root Galaxy S5 SM-G900M on Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANF1. My dear friend you must backup your personal files before updating S5 SM-G900M to UBU1ANF1. You must install Galaxy S5 SM-G900M USB driver on your PC before connecting your SM-G900M with it. Otherwise your S5 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU1ANF1 [G900MUBU1ANF1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your S5 SM-G900M got corrupted while updating it to UBU1ANF1. S5 SM-G900M battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU1ANF1 [G900MUBU1ANF1] on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU1ANF1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G900MUBU1ANF1 on your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M.
3. Now you have to put your S5 SM-G900M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your S5 SM-G900M.
- Press your S5 SM-G900M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your S5 SM-G900M Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SM-G900M.
- Press your S5 SM-G900M Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your S5 SM-G900M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your S5 SM-G900M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU1ANF1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU1ANF1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you will need to wait until your SM-G900M restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to restart. Once your SM-G900M is restarted, you can enjoy G900MUBU1ANF1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANF1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G900MUBU1ANF1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.