Are you a proud user of Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T230NU? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a pretty news for the users of Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T230NU. Android 4.4.2 UEU0ANJ1 T230NUUEU0ANJ1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU. Now the question is how to install T230NUUEU0ANJ1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU to Android 4.4.2 UEU0ANJ1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8200N to Android 4.2.2 I8200NXXUANI2. Now I am going to mention the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU to Android 4.4.2 UEU0ANJ1 [T230NUUEU0ANJ1]. If you are using Tab 4 SM-T230NU, then you can use this tutorial to install T230NUUEU0ANJ1 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0ANJ1 [T230NUUEU0ANJ1] on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T230NU effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T230NUUEU0ANJ1 will bring some improvements on your Tab 4 SM-T230NU. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Tab 4 SM-T230NU on Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0ANJ1. You should note that T230NUUEU0ANJ1 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU users who are staying in Canada. You need to save all your documents in a safe place before updating your Tab 4 SM-T230NU to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0ANJ1 [T230NUUEU0ANJ1]. If you are not living in Canada, then you should not download I8200NXXUANI2.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0ANJ1 [T230NUUEU0ANJ1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-T230NU got damaged while being updated to T230NUUEU0ANJ1. SM-T230NU battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0ANJ1 [T230NUUEU0ANJ1] on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T230NU Securely
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0ANJ1 T230NUUEU0ANJ1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T230NUUEU0ANJ1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-T230NU into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Tab 4 SM-T230NU quickly.
- Press the Samsung Tab 4 SM-T230NU volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Tab 4 SM-T230NU Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Tab 4 SM-T230NU volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Tab 4 SM-T230NU with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Tab 4 SM-T230NU with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0ANJ1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UEU0ANJ1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-T230NU is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T230NUUEU0ANJ1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UEU0ANJ1. If you are facing any issue while installing T230NUUEU0ANJ1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.