Are you using Samsung Galaxy Tab Q SM-T2558? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using Galaxy Tab Q SM-T2558. Android 4.3 ZMUANF2 [T2558ZMUANF2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Tab Q SM-T2558. Are you wondering how to install T2558ZMUANF2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Tab Q SM-T2558 to Android 4.3 T2558ZMUANF2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T231 to Android 4.4.2 T231XXU0ANG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Tab Q SM-T2558 to Android 4.3 T2558ZMUANF2. This is really a great news for Tab Q SM-T2558 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.3 ZMUANF2 [T2558ZMUANF2] on Galaxy Tab Q SM-T2558 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T2558ZMUANF2 will bring some improvements on your Tab Q SM-T2558. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Tab Q SM-T2558 on Android 4.3 T2558ZMUANF2. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Tab Q SM-T2558 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your SM-T2558. You don’t forget to install Tab Q SM-T2558 USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-T2558 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.3 ZMUANF2 [T2558ZMUANF2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-T2558 got damaged while being updated to T2558ZMUANF2. Your SM-T2558 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 ZMUANF2 [T2558ZMUANF2] on Samsung Galaxy Tab Q SM-T2558
1. First, you need to download Android 4.3 ZMUANF2 [T2558ZMUANF2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T2558ZMUANF2.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Tab Q SM-T2558 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Tab Q SM-T2558 carefully.
- Press your Tab Q SM-T2558 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Tab Q SM-T2558 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Tab Q SM-T2558 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Tab Q SM-T2558 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Tab Q SM-T2558 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 T2558ZMUANF2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.3 T2558ZMUANF2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your SM-T2558 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T2558ZMUANF2. In this way you can install Android 4.3 T2558ZMUANF2. If you are facing any issue while installing T2558ZMUANF2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.