Are you a proud owner of Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using Galaxy Xcover 2. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAND2 [S7710XXAND2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710. You may be planning to install S7710XXAND2. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710 to Android 4.1.2 XXAND2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9305 to Android 4.3 XXUENE4. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAND2. This is really a great news for Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710 owners.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAND2 [S7710XXAND2] on Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. S7710XXAND2 will bring some improvements on your Xcover 2 GT-S7710. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on your Xcover 2 GT-S7710. Soon you will be able to root Xcover 2 GT-S7710 on Android 4.1.2 XXAND2. My dear friend you must save your personal files in a safe place before updating Xcover 2 to XXAND2. You must install Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710 USB driver on your PC before connecting your GT-S7710 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAND2 [S7710XXAND2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Xcover 2 GT-S7710 got damaged while updating it to XXAND2. Xcover 2 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAND2 [S7710XXAND2] on Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710
1. First, you have to download Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAND2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install S7710XXAND2 on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710.
3. Now you have to put your Xcover 2 GT-S7710 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Xcover 2 GT-S7710.
- Press your Xcover 2 GT-S7710 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Xcover 2 GT-S7710 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-S7710.
- Press your Xcover 2 GT-S7710 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Xcover 2 GT-S7710 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Xcover 2 GT-S7710 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAND2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXAND2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you will need to wait until your GT-S7710 restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to restart. Once your GT-S7710 is restarted, you can enjoy S7710XXAND2. In this way you can install Android 4.1.2 XXAND2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing S7710XXAND2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.