Are you using Samsung SM-G357M? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Samsung SM-G357M. Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF3 [G357MUBU0ANF3] has been released for Samsung SM-G357M. You may be planning to install G357MUBU0ANF3. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Samsung SM-G357M to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 GT-P3110 to Android 4.2.2 XXDNE3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung SM-G357M to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF3. This is really a great news for SM-G357M owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF3 [G357MUBU0ANF3] on Samsung SM-G357M without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G357MUBU0ANF3 will bring some improvements on your SM-G357M. I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Samsung SM-G357M on Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF3. Dear friend, you must save your files including photos, contacts, videos and messages in a safe place before updating your SM-G357M. Otherwise, all your files may be deleted from your SM-G357M. You must install Samsung SM-G357M USB driver on your PC before connecting your SM-G357M with it. Otherwise, your SM-G357M will not be recognized by your computer. SM-G357M USB driver can be downloaded from the Samsung official website.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF3 [G357MUBU0ANF3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G357M got damaged while being updated to G357MUBU0ANF3. Your SM-G357M battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF3 [G357MUBU0ANF3] on Samsung SM-G357M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF3 [G357MUBU0ANF3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G357MUBU0ANF3.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung SM-G357M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung SM-G357M carefully.
- Press your Samsung SM-G357M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Samsung SM-G357M Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-P3110.
- Press your Samsung SM-G357M Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung SM-G357M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your SM-G357M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANF3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your SM-G357M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G357MUBU0ANF3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANF3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G357MUBU0ANF3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.