Are you using Samsung SM-G800F? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Samsung SM-G800F smartphone. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANFF [G800FXXU1ANFF] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800F. Well, you may be planning to install G800FXXU1ANFF. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Samsung SM-G800F to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANFF. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800F to Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung SM-G800F to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANFF. This is really a great news for Samsung SM-G800F owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANFF [G800FXXU1ANFF] on Samsung SM-G800F effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G800FXXU1ANFF will bring many improvements on your Samsung SM-G800F. Well, I forgot to write that soon you will be able to root Samsung SM-G800F to Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANFF [G800FXXU1ANFF]. Dear friend, you must save your data in a secure place before updating your mini version of S5. Otherwise, all your data may be deleted from your Samsung SM-G800F. Oh yes, you must install the USB driver of Samsung SM-G800F on your computer before connecting your mini smartphone with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANFF [G800FXXU1ANFF]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your mini version of S5 got damaged while being updated to G800FXXU1ANFF. Your Samsung SM-G800F battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANFF [G800FXXU1ANFF] on Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANFF [G800FXXU1ANFF] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G800FXXU1ANFF.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung SM-G800F into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung mini smartphone carefully.
- Press your mini smartphone volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your mini smartphone Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of your Samsung SM-G800F.
- Press your mini smartphone Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung SM-G800F with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Samsung SM-G800F with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANFF on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANFF, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Samsung SM-G800F is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G800FXXU1ANFF. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANFF. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G800FXXU1ANFF, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.