Are you using Sony Xperia SP M35h C5302? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Xperia SP C5302 users. According to Furrydaus, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix LBL Custom ROM is now available for Sony Xperia SP C5302. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Sony Xperia ZL C6502 to KitKat 4.4.4 via eXistenZ Ultimate. Now the exciting news is that Xperia SP C5302 users can try Resurrection Remix LBL on their C5302. Today, I will publish the step-by-step tutorial for updating Sony Xperia SP C5302 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with the help of Resurrection Remix LBL. This is an exciting news for SP C5302 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Sony Xperia SP C5302 owners will be able to install Resurrection Remix LBL easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Xperia SP C5302 user, Resurrection Remix LBL requires rooted SP C5302, so it is essential to root Sony Xperia SP C5302. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Xperia SP C5302. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking Xperia SP C5302 bootloader. Dear C5302 user, you may face several bugs on Xperia SP C5302 after installing Resurrection Remix LBL. Androidbiits.com recommends that Xperia SP C5302 owners must take a backup of their files before installing Resurrection Remix LBL, as there is a possibility of losing all files from Xperia SP C5302. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is Xperia SP C5302 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install Resurrection Remix LBL. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SP C5302 got corrupted during this process. SP C5302 battery percentage must be above 83% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix LBL Custom ROM on Sony Xperia SP C5302 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Resurrection Remix LBL for Sony Xperia SP C5302.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for Xperia SP C5302.
3. Simply, go to the settings of your Xperia SP C5302 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach your Xperia SP C5302 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected Xperia SP C5302, you must transfer Resurrection Remix LBL and Gapps ZIP file to C5302 memory card.
6. After transferring Resurrection Remix LBL and Gapps, you have to switch off C5302.
7. After switching off SP C5302, simply remove your USB cable from your C5302.
8. Now you have to put Xperia SP C5302 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting your Xperia SP C5302 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from C5302 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on C5302.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on your Xperia SP C5302 screen and then search for Resurrection Remix LBL and Gapps ZIP file from C5302 memory card.
12. Simply install Resurrection Remix LBL and Gapps on C5302.
13. After installing Gapps and Resurrection Remix LBL, you must go to your Xperia SP C5302 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until C5302 reboots.
After your Xperia SP C5302 is rebooted, you can test Resurrection Remix LBL. Dear C5302 user, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing Resurrection Remix LBL, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.