According to XDA member Mohaned98, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] unofficial ROM is released for Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 [sirius]. The sweetness of CM13 can now be experienced on Z2 D6503 [sirius]. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 RiverROM HiGH 10SiON on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T. The outstanding news is that Z2 D6503 owners can now install CM13 [sirius] on D6503. Isn’t it splendid? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 [sirius]. Oh yes, you may face issue on Z2 D6503 as CM13 is a nightly build.
It is expected that Z2 D6503 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on D6503 practically without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM13 [sirius] requires rooted Z2 D6503, so it is essential to root Z2 D6503 before installing CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] on D6503. If you haven’t rooted D6503, then you must root it to enjoy the sweetness of CM13 [sirius]. Dear D6503 owner, it is essential to install TWRP on Z2 D6503 to taste CM13 [sirius]. Oh yes, the users of D6503 can install CM13 only after unlocking Z2 D6503 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 on D6503. The outstanding thing is that CM13 [sirius] will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0.1 on D6503. Androidbiits.com recommends that Z2 D6503 owners must take a backup of their private documents securely before installing CyanogenMod 13 [sirius] as there is a possibility of data loss from D6503.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on D6503. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D6503 got damaged during the installation of CM13 [sirius]. Z2 D6503 battery must be above 94 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 Unofficial ROM on Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 [sirius] ROM and GApps for Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Z2 D6503 with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer CM13 to Sony Xperia Z2 D6503.
4. It is the time to power off D6503 and remove the USB cable.
5. It is essential to put Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D6503.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on Z2 D6503.
8. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on D6503.
9. It is the time to choose CM13 on your Z2 D6503.
10. It is essential to install CM13 on Sony Xperia Z2 D6503.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on Z2 D6503 and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until D6503 restarts.
13. You can install GApps 6.0 on Z2 D6503 using the above steps.
After your Z2 D6503 is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on D6503. Isn’t it outstanding? If you are facing issue during the installation of CM13 [sirius] on Z2 D6503, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.