Androidbiits.com has some glorious news to share with Sony Xperia Z3 D6643 [Leo] owners. According to XDA senior member Zyxxeil, Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.1 ROM is available for Sony Xperia Z3. D6643 owners can install ZyxxOS V1.1 on Sony Xperia Z3 D6643 [Leo]. ZyxxOS V1.1 will let D6643 owners taste the gloriousness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Z3 D6643. It includes many awesome features. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0 on Sony Xperia Z3 4G LTE D6653 using ZyxxOS 1.2. The splendid news is that Z3 D6643 owners can now install ZyxxOS MM V1.1. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.1 on Sony Xperia Z3 D6643. You may not face issues on Z3 D6643 after installing ZyxxOS V1.1.
It is expected that Z3 D6643 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 ZyxxOS V1.1 on D6643 [Leo] safely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. ZyxxOS V1.1 requires rooted Z3 D6643, so it is essential to root D6643 before installing ZyxxOS V1.1 on D6643. If you haven’t rooted Z3 D6643, then you must root it to enjoy ZyxxOS V1.1. Dear D6643 owner, it is essential to install TWRP on Z3 D6643 [Leo] to taste ZyxxOS V1.1. Oh yes, the users of D6643 can install ZyxxOS V1.1 only after unlocking Z3 D6643 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install ZyxxOS V1.1 on Z3 D6643. The spectacular thing is that ZyxxOS V1.1 will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0 on D6643. Androidbiits.com recommends that Z3 D6643 [Leo] owners must take a backup of their important documents before installing ZyxxOS V1.1 as there is a possibility of data loss from D6643.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.1 on Z3 D6643. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D6643 got corrupted during the installation of ZyxxOS V1.1. Z3 D6643 [Leo] battery must be above 95 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.1 ROM on Sony Xperia Z3 D6643 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS MM V1.1 ROM and GApps for Sony Xperia Z3 D6643 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Z3 D6643 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer ZyxxOS V1.1 to D6643.
5. It is the time to power off D6643 and remove the USB cable.
7. It is essential to put Z3 D6643 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D6643.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on D6643.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on D6643.
11. It is the time to choose ZyxxOS V1.1 on your D6643.
12. It is essential to install ZyxxOS V1.1 on Z3 D6643.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on Z3 D6643 and click “reboot system now” option.
15. It is essential to wait until D6643 restarts.
16. You can install GApps on D6643 using the above steps.
After your Z3 D6643 [Leo] is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.1 on D6643. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are facing issue during the installation of ZyxxOS V1.1 on Z3 D6643 [Leo], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.