Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T users. According to nivron, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL] Custom ROM is released for S4 SPH-L720T. Recently, I have published the step-by-step tutorial for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using Liquid Smooth [d2tmo]. Now the tremendous news is that Sprint S4 SPH-L720T users can test CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL]. Today, I will discuss about the steps for updating Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL]. This is really a tremendous news for Sprint S4 SPH-L720T owners who are waiting for lollipop.
I am expecting that Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T owners will be able to install CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Sprint S4 SPH-L720T user, CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL] needs rooted S4 SPH-L720T, so it is necessary to root Sprint S4 SPH-L720T. Dear friend, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Sprint S4 SPH-L720T. Dear, you can do all these tasks after unlocking Sprint S4 SPH-L720T bootloader. Dear, you may face some bugs on Sprint S4 SPH-L720T after installing CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Sprint S4 SPH-L720T users must save their files before installing CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL], as there is a possibility of losing all files from Sprint S4 SPH-L720T. The crucial thing is S4 SPH-L720T USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Sprint S4 SPH-L720T got broken during the installation of CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL]. SPH-L720T battery percentage must be above 86% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL] Custom ROM on Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL] for Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Sprint S4 SPH-L720T.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Sprint S4 SPH-L720T and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Sprint S4 SPH-L720T with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Sprint S4 SPH-L720T, you must transfer CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL] and Gapps ZIP file to SPH-L720T memory card.
6. After transferring CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL] and Gapps, you have to switch off SPH-L720T.
7. After switching off Sprint S4 SPH-L720T, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your Sprint S4 SPH-L720T into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Sprint S4 SPH-L720T into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from SPH-L720T main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on SPH-L720T.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Sprint S4 SPH-L720T screen and then search for CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL] and Gapps ZIP file from SPH-L720T memory card.
12. Simply install CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL] and Gapps on SPH-L720T.
13. After installing Gapps and CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL], you must go to Sprint S4 SPH-L720T main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Sprint S4 SPH-L720T reboots.
After your Sprint S4 SPH-L720T is restarted, you can test CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL]. Dear friend, if you are having any difficulty while installing CM-12.0 [UNOFFICIAL] on your SPH-L720T, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.