Androidbiits.com has some spectacular news to share with T-Mobile LG G2 D801 owners. Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] Nightly ROM is released for T-Mobile LG G2 D801. You can install CM13 on T-Mobile LG G2 D801. CM13 will let D801 owners taste the gloriousness of Marshmallow 6.0 on T-Mobile G2 D801. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0 on AT&T LG G2 D800 using CM13 [Nightly]. The spectacular news is that T-Mobile G2 D801 owners can now install CM13 [nightly]. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on T-Mobile LG G2 D801.
It is expected that G2 D801 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 [nightly] on D801 safely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM13 [nightly] requires rooted T-Mobile G2 D801, so it is essential to root D801 before installing CM13 [nightly] on D801. If you haven’t rooted T-Mobile D801, then you must root it to enjoy CM13 [nightly]. Dear D801 owner, it is essential to install TWRP on T-Mobile G2 D801 to taste CM13 [nightly]. Oh yes, the users of D801 can install CM13 only after unlocking T-Mobile G2 D801 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 [nightly] on T-Mobile G2 D801. The spectacular thing is that CM13 [nightly] will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0 on D801. Androidbiits.com recommends that G2 D801 owners must take a backup of their important documents before installing CM13 [nightly] as there is a possibility of data loss from D801.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [nightly] on D801. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D801 got corrupted during the installation of CM13 [nightly]. G2 D801 battery must be above 93 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Nightly ROM on T-Mobile LG G2 D801 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [nightly] ROM and GApps for T-Mobile LG G2 D801 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach T-Mobile G2 D801 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 to D801.
5. It is the time to power off T-Mobile G2 D801 and remove the USB cable.
7. It is essential to put T-Mobile G2 D801 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D801.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on D801.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on D801.
11. It is the time to choose CM13 on your D801.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on T-Mobile G2 D801.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on T-Mobile G2 D801 and click “reboot system now” option.
15. It is essential to wait until D801 restarts.
16. You can install GApps on D801 using the above steps.
After your T-Mobile G2 D801 is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [nightly] on D801. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are facing issue during the installation of CM13 [nightly] on T-Mobile D801, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.