Are you a user of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Light SGH-T399? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share a happy news with the owners of Light SGH-T399. Yes, Android 4.2.2 UVUANI2 [T399UVUANI2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Light SGH-T399. You may be wondering how to install T399UVUANI2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Light SGH-T399 to Android 4.2.2 UVUANI2. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530BT to Android 4.4.4 G530BTVJU1ANI8. Now I will publish the tutorial to update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Light SGH-T399 to Android 4.2.2 UVUANI2. This is really a great news for Light SGH-T399 users who are waiting for new software update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.2.2 UVUANI2 [T399UVUANI2] on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Light SGH-T399 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T399UVUANI2 will bring some improvements on Light SGH-T399. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Light SGH-T399 on Android 4.2.2 UVUANI2. You should note that T399UVUANI2 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Light SGH-T399 owners who are staying in USA and using T-Mobile. If you are not staying in USA, then you should not download Android 4.2.2 UVUANI2 [T399UVUANI2]. You must backup your documents in a secure place before updating your Light SGH-T399 to T399UVUANI2. You must install Light SGH-T399 USB driver on your PC before connecting your Light SGH-T399 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 UVUANI2 [T399UVUANI2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SGH-T399 got damaged while being updated to T399UVUANI2. SGH-T399 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UVUANI2 [T399UVUANI2] on Samsung Galaxy Light SGH-T399
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean UVUANI2 [T399UVUANI2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T399UVUANI2.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Light SGH-T399 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Light SGH-T399.
- Press Light SGH-T399 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Light SGH-T399 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Light SGH-T399 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Light SGH-T399 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Light SGH-T399 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 UVUANI2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 UVUANI2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SGH-T399 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T399UVUANI2. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 UVUANI2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T399UVUANI2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.