Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [hltetmo] Custom ROM is now released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T. Well, I have already discussed about the step-by-step tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CM12 [SaberMod]. Now the stunning news is that Note 3 SM-N900T owners can try CM 12 Nightly on their SM-N900T. Now, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM 12 Nightly [hltetmo]. This is a stunning news for Note 3 SM-N900T owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Note 3 SM-N900T users will be able to install CM 12 Nightly [hltetmo] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Note 3 SM-N900T user, CM 12 [hltetmo] requires rooted Note 3 SM-N900T, so it is required to root Note 3 SM-N900T. Oh yes, the necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on Note 3 SM-N900T. Well, you can do all these tasks after unlocking Note 3 SM-N900T bootloader. Oh yes, you may experience some bugs on Note 3 SM-N900T after installing CM12 Nightly [hltetmo]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note 3 SM-N900T users must take a backup of their files including messages before installing CM 12 [hltetmo], as there is a chance of losing all files from Note 3 SM-N900T. Oh yes, the key thing is Note 3 SM-N900T USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM12 Nightly [hltetmo]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Note 3 SM-N900T got broken during this process. SM-N900T battery percentage must be more than 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [hltetmo] Custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [hltetmo] for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Note 3 SM-N900T.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Note 3 SM-N900T and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Note 3 SM-N900T with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Note 3 SM-N900T, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [hltetmo] and Gapps ZIP file to SM-N900T memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [hltetmo] and Gapps, you have to switch off SM-N900T.
7. After switching off Note 3 SM-N900T, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your Note 3 SM-N900T into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Note 3 SM-N900T into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from SM-N900T main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on SM-N900T.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Note 3 SM-N900T screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [hltetmo] and Gapps ZIP file from SM-N900T memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [hltetmo] and Gapps on SM-N900T.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [hltetmo], you must go to Note 3 SM-N900T main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Note 3 SM-N900T reboots.
After your Note 3 SM-N900T is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [hltetmo]. If you are experiencing any problem while installing CM12 [hltetmo], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.