Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It was launched on 16th August 2020. If you have recently bought Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-2. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Mi 10 Ultra.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas) bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas) battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download mi flash unlock tool v4.5.514.47.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu on Mi 10 Ultra, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message on Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra.
3. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
4. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra.
5. Download Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC USB driver and install it on PC.
6. Download miflash unlock tool v4.5.514.47 ZIP file.
7. Extract miflash unlock v4.5.514.47 ZIP file and run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
8. Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
9. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC into fastboot mode.
10. Connect your Mi 10 Ultra with PC via USB cable.
11. Click “Unlock” button within miflash tool to start the process.
12. Reboot your phone after the unlock process is completed.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas) bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.