Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with ZTE Blade V 2020 P671F60 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought ZTE Blade V 2020 P671F60, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on ZTE Blade V 2020 P671F60. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking ZTE Blade V 2020 P671F60 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Realme C2. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of ZTE Blade V 2020.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock ZTE Blade V 2020 P671F60 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your ZTE Blade V 2020 P671F60 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on Blade V 2020 P671F60. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on ZTE Blade V 2020 P671F60, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Blade V 2020 P671F60 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock ZTE Blade V 2020 P671F60 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. ZTE Blade V 2020 P671F60 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of ZTE Blade V 2020 P671F60 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on ZTE Blade V 2020.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on ZTE Blade V 2020.
6. Download ZTE Blade V 2020 USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05.
8. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
9. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
10. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
12. Enter the following command to put ZTE Blade V 2020 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
13. Now enter the following command:
fastboot oem unlock
14. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using ZTE Blade V 2020 volume button and confirm it using power button.
15. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of ZTE Blade V 2020 P671F60. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Blade V 2020 P671F60 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding ZTE Blade V 2020. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.