If you are a big fan of HTC smartphone, then you must have heard about HTC One. It has managed to attract many Android smartphone lovers. The Taiwanese company HTC has added many stunning features in this phone. It comes with 4MP camera that provides a decent photography experience. Today, I am going to share a piece of good news for HTC One users. A new Custom ROM has been released for HTC One. In the previous article, I have posted the steps for installing a new Custom ROM on Nexus 7. Now you can update HTC One to Android 4.4.2 KitKat SD BatMan ROM. It will provide a great experience.
This is really a great news for HTC One users who love to enjoy new Custom firmware. You can experience some interesting features after installing SD BatMan ROM. As we know CMW recovery is essential for Custom ROM, so you must install it on your HTC device. Another requirement for installing Custom ROM is rooted phone, so you must root your HTC device. All contacts, pictures, videos and messages may be vanished from your HTC One during the update process, so you must take a backup immediately. One thing I forgot to mention is the HTC One USB driver. You must install it on your computer before connecting your HTC device.
You can follow the steps posted below to install KitKat SD BatMan ROM on your HTC device. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your HTC device got corrupted during the installation process. HTC One battery level must be above 98% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat SD BatMan Custom ROM on HTC One
1. First, you have to download Android KitKat SD BatMan ROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for HTC device.
3. Go to the settings of HTC One and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your HTC device with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your it, you have to transfer SD BatMan ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your HTC smartphone. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your HTC device and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your HTC device.
8. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your HTC device.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for SD BatMan ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your HTC phone. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your HTC device and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your HTC device restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your HTC phone is restarted, you can enjoy SD BatMan ROM. If you are facing any difficulty while installing SD BatMan ROM, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.