Samsung Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115 is very popular among people due to its 20.7 MP camera. Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with all Galaxy K Zoom owners. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE5 [C115XXU1ANE5] has been released for Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115. Well, I will help you in installing Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE5 on your Galaxy K Zoom. I have recently published the steps for installing Android Jelly Bean ZCUANE1 on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus GT-I9168I. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE5.
You will be able to update your Galaxy K Zoom to Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE5 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. C115XXU1ANE5 will bring improvement on your Galaxy K Zoom. CWM recovery is not required to be installed on your Zoom. Oh yes, soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115 on Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE5. Dear friend you must save your files in a safe place before updating your Galaxy K Zoom. You must install Samsung Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115 USB driver on your computer before connecting your Galaxy K.
Below are the steps using which you can install C115XXU1ANE5 on Galaxy K Zoom. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 4.8-inch Galaxy K Zoom got corrupted during the update process. Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE5 [C115XXU1ANE5] on Samsung Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE5 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install C115XXU1ANE5 on your Galaxy K Zoom.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy K Zoom into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115.
- Press Galaxy K Zoom volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy K Zoom Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SM-C115. You will be able to view a warning message on your Galaxy K Zoom after some time.
- Press Galaxy K Zoom Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy K Zoom with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE5, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your 4.8-inch Galaxy K Zoom restarts. This device may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115 is restarted, you can enjoy C115XXU1ANE5. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE5 on your Samsung Galaxy K Zoom SM-C115. If you are facing any difficulty while installing C115XXU1ANE5, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.